Reviews for your contagious addictions
hoowdoideletethisaccount chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
This is really, really sad. I've thought alot about what it would be like to love someone who is sinking beneath their depressions and addictions, beneath their own inability to gather together enough strength to fight on. Absolutely heart-rending subject.

-but im just scared that i'll wake up and find you dead / against a filthy mattress / with the needle still in your arm- Those lines are just stunning. So simple; so well-done.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I really love that last stanza its amazing
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
touching and heartwrenching. hope you're feeling better btw. great job with the ending. similiar to what i'm feeling right now for someone. awesome as always,

mez
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Wow this poem was definately filled with guilt... or else that is what I got from it.

It seemed like someone who wants to help someone, but has no idea how to go about it. Very hard piece to want to accept. I like that. Sort of a thinking piece.

Bravo on this. I liked it alot *smile*

Keep writing dear elizabeth!
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Oh god, this is exactly what I'm going through right now. I loved this line; 'i could have helped you,could have saved you but i thinkyou had been ripped at the seams already'.

Fabulous job, love.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Such a strong piece; and the emotions are so real and apparent. I think you can do all you can for addicts but in the end they have to make that decision - only you (they) can decide to change themselves and if you force them then they’ll just go back to it eventually; they have to make that conscious decision. I liked how you ended it all well; the love would live but you can’t live without them - it gives so much more emotion and depth to the piece. Wonderful. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.
setne chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
A very raw and emotional piece. It's well written. Good job!
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
wow this is a very powerful, painful, raw piece. i love it! the second stanza was amazing, and the ending made me shiver. great job!
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I love your style. It's really beautiful. I like the imagery but the flow is just sort of I dunno... not very appealing to me. But it isn't horrible. Overall this was a fairly enjoyable and excellent write.