Reviews for The Moon Bride
Aneedegorarose chapter 5 . 11/15/2006
I'm glad you updated but i had to reread the chapter before to catch up. I love this story
Daidairo chapter 5 . 11/12/2006
You can't give up on romance! This is such a good story! ... Well, at least finish this before you stop! This fan will be waiting for the alerts, okay?
Ajaz chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
This story is really interesting... I love Maggie's accent and I really like the plot... Keep going... And update...
Aneedegorarose chapter 4 . 3/20/2006
YEH Two chapters in a row! Woot! Very kind of you and that was such a aww scene.. just great! All of it
Aneedegorarose chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
just fab! And it's moving quickly! Yay! Fast paced and I just love her she's so cool! But innocent at the same time it's just wonderful and original.. So good!
AneeDegoraRose chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
O I can't wait for more! I was trying to make the chapter last as long as it could and then "NO The end!" It came very quickly lol as I love the story and read it as quickly as I could while trying to make it last lol. Good Work, Keep it up!
Quarantine chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
Okay, I like Annie, and this chapter, but at one point is was hard to keep Ricardo and the driver apart. And then there was Roberto. Did he just disappear?
Quarantine chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Well now, her dialect is a nice touch. However, if I remember correctly, Madame referrs to a married woman, and you've made the point very clear that Maggie is a Mademoiselle. Okay, next chapter!
Hidden but Seen by All chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
This is great. I love the way she talks. UPDATE SOON!
Once upon a smile chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Good, I love the way she talks.. Great characterisation(if I spelt it right)! lol can't wait to read more!
Silent Force chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
I'm really liking the characters you've introduced, especially Magdalena. She certainly isn't your typical fantasy heroine. The plot you've introduced is also very promising. I do have one suggestion; maybe you could add some more description of where the whole scene is taking place, as I was a bit confused about that. Overall, however, it seems like it'll be an interesting story! I'll be looking forward to an update.