Reviews for False Existence
Adaku chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
beautiful poem! _

waterhealer
Viera Wing chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Life is so unfair. Are you from the US? Are all schools in there equipped with available computers with Internet connection? Damn, you're lucky. I can't even access the computer without holding a certain position in the student body.

So, this is a review. You've read everything of mine, and all I R&R is 'Inner Demon'. Even though it's not in my nature to venture into others that aren't in my interest, visually. But for 'Masks', reviews are returned. An eye for an eye, but in the good way.

Might I start that I absolutely am not a fan of poems. I just don't get most of them. So, to me, this is like someone who got a life so terrible that it couldn't be hers, but she bears it, hates it too. My opinion, dumb, huh?

So, please, pleasepleasepleaseplease! Update 'IN' soon. Otherwise, I have to start on 'Crimson Memories', and it seems you're not gonna update anytime soon, and I'll be suffering from the wait. Unless it's a one-shot, then I'm all right. Ugh, this is the first time I ever ranted in a review. Sorry!
randompoetry chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Interesting. I liked the line "I steal your pain and am broken" it makes it seem selfless yet selfish. I think that "I don't care, I don't know anymore" there was just something about that that detatched from the poem. Great job.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I like the pace of this. It matches the emotion. Very vivid.
Eyetk chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Hmm.

I don't know...

It's a nifty poem, yes. The way that you've got two of the lines off-set, with the last word on the next line, instead, is indeed a nifty trick to grab the reader's attention. But overall...oh, I dunno. Maybe it was just too..."I am broken", without...things to make it individual, unique, aside from the visual layout of it. Try variance? Fancy vocabulary? I'm not sure...more breaking?

...maybe I'm just tired tonight. I get easily depressed when I'm tired.

T'is a good idea for format, though.

- Eyetk K.