Reviews for Ballad of a Fallen Angel
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Good job at telling a story. Nice work.

Twilight Starr
Midnight Adrenaline chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I like how you alternate between the stanzas, one his and one hers and so on.

Although with their dialogue it gets a bit confusing about who's talking at times.

There's consistency. In the last two stanzas the rhymes slowly fade and eventually dwindle away to nothingness.

Otherwise it's good. Not being an expert and not having had any poetry lessons I can't critique anything else.
Viera Wing chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Hey! When are you gonna update 'Inner Demon'? I've been waiting so long. Anyway, 'Ballad of a Fallen Angel', ohh, dark. But, yeah, everyone in Alvion is supposed to be a twin of the Earth people. Hope to be hearing from you soon.
oo-Julia-the-Great-oo chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Wow, that was really cool. I'm usually not the biggest "poetry" fan, but I really did like this! Of course, I'm partial to angel imagery myself... Fallen angels are so much fun!
Kella Trams chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Your rhyme scheme kind of confused me. Because in places you rhyme a lot and in other places you don't at all. The most beautifully written stanza was the third stanza, because it was the best at communicating the relationship between the two angels.
Lady Silver fang chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Hey Lady Sakaki! What's up? Anyway I just want to say, LOVED YOUR POEM! It was so dark and mysterious lol...well ok not so dark or mysterious but it was a very good poem! Keep up the good work! I shall worship the ground you walk on...*kisses ground at your feet, then spits out dirt* AH! I HAVE A WORM IN MY MOUTH! lol