Reviews for Goodbye Yesterday
fanaserie chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
i do really like your storie but i don't think carmen is dead
CJC chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Do you write anymore? I just read through all of Friday and Goodbye Yesterday, only to sadly realize that you haven't updated in over a year. Does Chris ever get his own pup? Will they ever be fully safe? Why did the hunters go from killing them all to only killing the threats?

You are a good writer & I would love to see more of the story.
bloodmoon15 chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
I hate to be kind of mean, but I don't know where you can bring this story honey. The whole first story was about their romance, and so far you have five, somewhat random chapters of catch-ups and brooding, which is fine if he falls for someone else and the whole guilt factor can become your story, but right now i really don't know what to think about it. Its just not amazongly interesting, because well... nothing is really happening. the narrator is kinda just telling us what hes been seeing with these people from the first story, and how crappy he feels. I really think you need a plan for this if you want to keep going. I uderstand whole-heartedly about the writer's block, and maybe you should go on adn try a new project for a while and come back to this, but don't force it if it's not going to go anywhere, you know? The writing was good, but the story is missing. I'm glad you've started to write again. Never stop, you have a true talent for it.

love your fan, bloodmoon15
yv chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
OMG. why did you stop there? why did you stop updating? sigh, guess i was asking for it, reading the sequel even though it's far from completion and [seemingly] abandoned. (

anyway, good job on Friday!
demonwoman chapter 4 . 2/1/2007
hole lee pooh. I WANT TO READ MORE! Please. I really like this story and Friday, and i can't wait to see where you're going to go with this. please update soon!
AubriannaKnight chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
YAY, I hope Spike and Chris get along now... I'm so excited to find out what's next... God I love your stories..
AubriannaKnight chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
in the last story you said they took his left eye and in this one you said the right eye was gone.
atreyu love chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
please update! pretty please? i love this story! i must read more!
superficialowl chapter 3 . 4/28/2006
Poor Chris, I cried so much when Carmen died in the last one. So Spike has settled down has he. I love this sequal. Update soon!
bloodmoon15 chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
hey hey hey! why stop there? this story is so weird, i don't know how you're gonna do it...chris can't find another girl, that would just be wrong, and what the crap is goin' on with spike? who cares what he's doing unless he's gonna bring her back! i'm so sad aboput the way the story ended, but i love yoiu so i can't wait to see what happens next, so hurry up and write some more.
atreyu love chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
omg i love this story.. the first one made me cry but i still love it! please update
atreyu love chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
wow, i cant believe youre makin a second part.. i loved the first part... it was just so freakin sad.. i cried so much but i loved it anyways :) so please update
bloodmoon15 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
wow- that was really depressing, but i guess that's just the way it had to be, so you did a good job with it. i really like the fantasy at the beginning when he's sleeping. what i realy hope is that there is some way to bring carmen back, otherwise no one will really be happy again, you know? and i DO NOT want him to find someone else, carmen was perfect for him, there should definitely be some way to bring her back. i know you don't have to listen to anything i sayt, that's just my opinion, but i love everything you write and i hope you keep writing this story. love cassy.