Reviews for Amends
SugaryWolf chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
Wow. I wished there was more. I really enjoyed this story. Ended with me in tears.
Nique13 chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
I love the story!

Though this chapter confused me. Are you going to update?
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 9 . 10/21/2010
This is amazing!

:'

Sniff!
mewlexi chapter 9 . 6/10/2010
Hay, this is really good! Hm is Lex gonna end up with Jamie or Sam?
Drizzle chapter 9 . 2/11/2010
i like this epilogue. very different. leaves lots of room for mind wandering...
Drizzle chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
i begin another awsomme story by beautiful midnight! all right babie!
gone4good chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
;-)
gone4good chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
You have a gift.
KeitarosKeroNeko chapter 9 . 4/24/2009
Kya! YAY! I can't tell you how psyched I am that you're doing an "if he had/hadn't called" thing! KYA! I hope you keep with the "he called" story. Nothing against Jamie or anything, but romance is so much better in my book when it starts with bromance...if that makes sense. Er...stories are better when one's like "dude, I'm straight" and the other's like "we're just friends" but then they spend so much time together and other people just dont have that "special something" that they finally realize that the reason they can't love anyone else is because they love each other!

...

erk

sorry

I think I'm in ranting fangirl mode again. It's not my fault I'm a hopeless romanitic; I blame Jane Austin. Her books are love.

Anyways, I'm kinda bummed that I have to wait for the next chapter (usually I only start things that are completed so that I can read it all in one go), but I suppose I'll just have to bring my patience out of storage and see if I can figure out how to use it again…*sighs*

Just wanted to let you know that I really really am looking forward to reading the next chapter, so whenever you can find it in your heart (and schedule) to update, my withering soul would greatly appreciate it.

Love ya!

Miranda
i-see-faeries chapter 9 . 1/31/2009
I'm not sure I get this. Parallel universes? But I still like it, even if I have no idea what's going on. Lex? Jaime? Sam? I don't know who loves who more. LOL.
makara-butts chapter 9 . 2/26/2008
Are you guys going to add anymore? I'd love to know cause this is really good. So was Dearly Beloved.
Limonata chapter 9 . 2/24/2008
Wait, whut? What happened to the ghost and the suicide and the dead? And the cute boy who can't cook Kraft? I'm so lost right now... You should update this sometime so I can find out what the hell happened. (Feel the guilt...) Also, Ch. 8 is all in bold, and this is cause for annoyance. And I thought you were a dude when I was reading this, you're quite convincing. Thanks for writing!
Back of Beyond chapter 9 . 9/30/2007
Amazing story, albeit confusing! XD

You better update soon, the confusion is killing me!
Amindaya chapter 9 . 7/9/2007
I like this version better...but I don't get how it happens. It seems out of nowhere, and there's no explanation. This hasn't been updated in four months, so I hope there will be more, to explain what happened.
Amindaya chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
Throwing him out of his body during sex. How rude. And...awkward.
141 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »