Reviews for star girl
Wow, just wow.

Utter perfection.

I read it 5 times.
she smolders chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Those looks are the ones I fall for because they make my heart ache and make me forget who I am. This is just beautiful.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
um, wow. i read this firstly because id written something with the same title so naturally was intrigued, but this is so unlike anything else. it captures somehting different..."hoping to gain some kind of selfas you stared at the stars" I can relate. this is beautiful, delicate and well written piece.
aurora llyria chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I found this really, really, amazingly beautiful in a very special way. I love each and every line and thank you for writing this because it is wonderful. Something about stars and rain and songs and nights...it really stikes a chord in me. Or something. I don't really know how I would describe it but just know that I like it...a LOT.
gryffindork09 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
] i lovee this one. it's goingon my favorites, actually.
laughter at the funeral chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
wow..."you like to sing just beofre the last rainfall" & "you never made sense to me but the look in his eyes told me differently"...you did a very awesome job...oh and pls do review some of my poems if you have the time...

truly yours...
Linnet chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I wish I could write like this! ) Reminds me of summer love and adventure and all other pretty things. Adding you to my favorite authors' list!

-Linnet
Ellin Louise chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Beautifully written.
kit feral chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Wow... that's beautiful.

"you like to sing just before the last rainfall" That's so pretty it actually made me tear up. What an image.

"as you stared at the stars pinned up against the walls" Amazing... this is just fantastic.

"(you never made sense to mebut the look in his eyes told me differently.)" Oh, I love it.

This whole thing made me shiver. I read it about ten times over before I could even think of anything to say. It's perfection. Never stop writing. (And I'm obviously faving this.)
Astarayl chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Wow. This was so whole.. so dream-like and wonderful. The second line could have some word rearrangement, I think. But I have no other qualms about this piece..

"as you stared at the stars / pinned up against the walls"- I love these lines. So yearning yet trapped.. beautiful. Good work.
twenty-second seduction chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
so fascinating.i love it.
mushoo chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
beautiful. absolutely mesmerizing.
Jezsh chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I like the character you've created in these few short lines. Really well paced and sort of ethereal, pretty.
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Beautiful, very mystical, great imagery. One wonders who the "he" is who suddenly comes into the picture in the last line.
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 3/4/2006