Reviews for Unjustly Claimed
Mienaku chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Chilling! It sends me echoes of memories I'd rather not touch. Very Good!
she's so hardcore chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Wow. That's beautiful. I'm definitely going to read more of your work when I get the time.

j. lynn
Dragons Willow chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
i've never been a big fan of haiku's, but this is just . . . well, how to put it is the key. at first it seems all okay and innocent. the "but" in italics was a great way of saying your wrong. the last line takes you into the pits of hell where this "unjustly claimed" darling is thrust without permission. i think a person has to read this more than once to catch the hideousness of the impact your passionate words make. well done, well done.
Eirien chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Powerful, it says so much with so few words. Which is difficult to do concerning this topic. It is always difficult to tackle serious topics that involve strong emotions in haikus. You did a good job here.
onyxdragonflyy chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
So simple was his flight, as he made his desent to delight, though not for the tears he brought to joy, though through pain to corrupt. Unjustly Claimed has just claimed this reader. Thanks. _
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
"To corrupt her so" i honestly find tht a powerful line but it leaves the poem feeling a bit unfinished, it may just be me because i like a strong finish for haikus BUT i also saw how it fit. i thought that the so and "soul" that another writer suggested were very strong, but 'soul' has been done and i felt that the "so" gave it a much more unique feel. very strong haiku nonetheless.

* noelle
Astartes Rapture chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Chilling. It leaves you numb. When I got to the last line, I almost wanted to read "so" as "soul." Again, so much in so little words.
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Good! Very clever!
ShadowGal chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
I'm not sure how I feel about the italics, but the poem itself is wonderful. Great emotion packed into so few words-very haunting.
The Postscript chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
No...nothing so simple could describe the obtrusive, disgusting, foul realities of rape. As for my work, it is vaugness which creates a piece, the silence between the lines that speaks so loudly. Instead of being clear, chose to let the reader create their own ideas, relate it to their own life. Keep writing.