Reviews for Reminisce
Izella G chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
You can do better than this?

WOW, you are very talented. I like how your words flow and the variety of words. I love the sarcasm, it brought out the bitterness of the narator. Maybe because I'm as sarcastice when severly peeved.

Anyway, hope to read more!

Isabella.x
Our Farewell chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Damn...

This is such a great, sarcasticly brilliant story. It's got an underlining sense of self-lose, as well as the lose that is so bluntly told. I thought the repeating of the line 'We used to be friends' at the beginning and end of the story truly brought out a bigger meaning.

Very nice story, I did enjoy it.

O.F.
Alberta Cavallaro chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Wow.. That's all I can say. Just... Wow. It's bitter and it's sad and... Slightly sarcastic. Almost even made me cry. Pulling on the heartstrings with such skill. This is so going on my favorite stories list and you're so going on the author alert list.
gagaga chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
wow... you're really good...anyway, you're the one gave me a review (You're Inevitable)...actually, I didn't mean to give myself one, don't know how the system works... haha thanks anyway!
AK-clyana chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
See, what I liked about this oneshot is the sharply sarcastic tone of voice, which drew me in immediately. This impression of bitter sadness mixed with carelessness in the beginning, like 'we don't know where the world has gone, but we're painfully and silently dealing with it'. I saw the Macdonalds as such a significant place, so falsely 'pleasant' as you put it, which portrayed what image your friend displayed to the world.I can entirely relate to this fiction for I am in a similar situation, with a friend whom I've lost, but the friendship I had with her still affects me. No matter how much she hurt me, I'd still struggle to say 'no' if she wanted to start everything over. Which she would never say, of course. Your writing is fluent and nicely punctuated with dashes [I will remain oblivious to the use of dashes :P]. It's elegant and subtle, very nice choice of words as the ending is a bit too dramatic, 'we used to be friends' seems overdone and repetitive to me, I would stop at 'I will remember you' without the italics. I think the long sentences preceding that, 'hoping, loving, caring; reminiscences and memoirs, memory after memory' this accumulation of terms is enough to place importance on the 'i will remember you', and using italics makes it a bit... too dramatic? But I keep cutting through your writing, don't I?

Love,Adriane