Reviews for Drabbling away
The BubbleGum Bandit chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
XD this just made my day. squeamish vampires ftw
convexbaka chapter 9 . 11/15/2008
This was a really good story. And it made me cry.
Shiyuri chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
Sigh... These drabbles made me happy and giddy... They're just... pointless, mindless, random fun with plenty of creative love. XD I adore people who are capable of creating something so different and making it work. :')
Love Eternally chapter 9 . 4/24/2007
aw this last one was so sweet. i liked them all and i think they're great.
D. Empress chapter 9 . 11/30/2006
Drabbles are good. Drabbles are excellent. Especially the supernatural kind. You should drabble more.
ola chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
oh cute ) i really enjoy reading your little stories. please update more often! they make me smile!)
virginangelic chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
I love this compilation! It's hilarious at times (especially Hamsters).

Oh, do continue!
zoule chapter 9 . 9/30/2006
This was an adorable and bittersweet drabble :)
s.tori chapter 9 . 9/29/2006
oh...! This is so sweet... I love how in this, Mickey is established as such an emotionally vulnerable person - and how Arch is so perfect and does so much for him, and how Mickey is reluctant to understand, because he doesn't know how to accept the fact that someone wants to do something sweet for him, and wants to be with him, and is willing to do all measures of things (like getting rid of closets) to make him comfortable. And his books.

this is so, so sweet.
obsidiandreams chapter 9 . 9/29/2006
This is so sad and sweet. Beautiful.
mechante fille chapter 9 . 9/29/2006
"avoiding the creaky step that Arch had named Bob because something that loud deserved a name to go with its personality." *hearts this line, and the whole story*

You so very rock, m'dear! Also, the last line about killed me ded. So, so sweet. Mikey... it's like the kicked puppy getting adopted by the best boy ever! *wibbles more*

*flying tackle glomp!*
Sasha L. Miller chapter 9 . 9/29/2006
aw. ;_; just, mr, so sweet and cute and poor mikey.

and that's all i can come out with for coherency. ::glomps:: it's lovely!
Lami chapter 8 . 7/10/2006
I loved all of them they were funny and inventive, and had me laughing out loud more than once, esp. the last two.:) And I think this is definetly all your stuff that iv'e read now, so i really hope that you get inspired to write some more in the not too distant future:)
ola chapter 8 . 5/1/2006
hehe cute stories. write some more soon! )
newtypeshadow chapter 7 . 4/18/2006
i heart Donnelley the demon. and Donnelley the drugged demon. and Donnelley the diplomatic demon. i'm glad Kalal saw what was good and useful (and adorable) about him. kawaii! _