Reviews for So Prince Charming's My Best Friend
zephyr deity chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
Interesting date they had.
ForgottenSmiles chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I really like where this story is going. Keep updating!
trickstersqueen15 chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
this one's great too... like the millions of other stories u have and never update past chapter 6. plz don't discontinue this one! i like it a lot - but the summarby makes it sound kinda cliche and silly.
brianthefryinfrenchfry chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
AHH! shes crazy and shooting aliens and being annoying yet cute...mermaids lagoon?

i think she should end up on mars and take over the planet...its just what i think
Eric chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
Video Games Rule. Second chapter's even more badass than the first, which is barely possible. Keep this up and the third will break the scale of badass-ness-ity.

Pagan Out.
Ashlee chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
I read this before..and its already on my favs list...the riting seemed familiar...but i didn't check out the profile...figures...lolz...i love it!
kekemapa chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
The ending was funny, man. It's very credible. [ ohh, vocab. word ] XDContinue.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
Wow I love this story! Update soon k?
WickedRedHead chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
Ha ha, both chapters were cute and entertaining, please update soon!
florissant chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
here's your typical pretty cute beginning to a chickflick. nonetheless, i'm intruiged. write more!
Chel-Chang chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
I really like your story, its so funny! I think its cute. Please update soon!
WickedMe chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Very charming story. I do hope that they become more than friends later. They make a very unique if not cute couple.

Update soon!
Pixie chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
Love the quirky humour in the end...Nice touch..Write more!
forever with dusk chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
ahahaha it's awesome dude! except, the part where she says "Do i detect a double meaning..." seems a little obvious but I guess if you want to start hinting at it then go ahead!
Pixie chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
(wince) This is a aggreviating torture. How could there be only one chappy? Arent the number of reviews good enough? Arghh..Better write soon or I'm sure I'll burst out of anticipation...
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »