Reviews for So Prince Charming's My Best Friend
The Latest Plague chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Hah! this is so cute! your going to have to! Cause if you dont im going to pull a Clark Kent and eat you! i swear i will!
readheadtoolazytosingin chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
hes so sexy...i can tell from the description and my imagination

so far soo good...even though ur not that far into it

hehe the funniest part was the "HELP ME" look...ur character is so evil
seasofsilence chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
squege! (one of the the words I say when I'm really happy) :D Please continue soon. ... It might be better if you slap in a couple adjectives about the main character and places... it helps the reader visualize the content. I now it's just the first chapter... but keep going. Soon please! :)
bluekiwi990 chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
hey mamacita, feel weird being back on here... its good, sheds light on ur ollie and james obsessions... but hey, i gotta ask... why do u hate description? if might be nice every now and then... but yeah nice
Cherise chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Hm. The perfect payback for her sister. Make me do your job and I'll steal your British stranger. Well...actually that sounds kinda mean, but hey, it's still funny.
Eric chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
I really like this one, it's flows really well and it's got an engaging story already. I seriously love the characters too. Can't wait until the next chapter.

Pagan Out.
kekemapa chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
I checked all three boxes. You have went on my Author Alert list, my Fave Author list, and Fave story list. Quite a honor. Please continue.
dawnie chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
AHAHAHA I FOUND IT!

and i'm the first reviewer to! P and what biatch? lol

yea, so i will repeat myself and tell you that i really really really like it. He's British - always a plus!

This looks like it's gonna be funny too! Are you gonna cause conflict with the excuse he just gave Meg? Hehe, that's gonna be interesting...

yep so now i havta add you to my favs. P

nickel, remember: you can run, but you can't hide from ::dawnie::! D
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3