Reviews for Why Write?
Some random girl chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
This is ... really powerful. I almost feel sorry for your teacher. Almost. I mean seriously, what type of class is 'creative writing' when all they tell you to do is write something specifically about this or about that? (Sorry if I've offended you in any way, I did not mean to do it)
Sybel Cesia chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
_

Amazing. Just...wow. There are no words. My respect for your writing (which was already pretty good) has just skyrocketed.
Z.Z. Villa chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Wow I really love this. I think you perfectly captured why it is we write, especially in these lines:

The voice is croaking, harsh from crying, from laughing,

These eyes are tear-filled, mirth or pain.

That really spoke to me, because in short, you're telling the truth. I find a lot of inspiration in your words, and I thank you for what I see as almost an anthem of sorts. I really loved, your first line, too, by the way.
chrnoskitty chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
That was...breathtaking. The imagery was so amazinig and vivid that you could see it all, yet be confused by what was before your very eyes. Very well written! Keep up the great work!
Oriamus Amadeus chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Yes, that would be scary. I would imagine Creative Writing would be a terrible subject to teach as it's so personal and so sensitive a subject. I know I respond defensively when my creativity is threatened...