Reviews for From the Woods to the Red Clay Hills
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
Another great anecdote! Skittles on E6...lol, the attention to detail is wonderful! :)
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 4 . 4/4/2006
It's a surprise they haven't hurt themselves more in these little adventures! :P Great fic, I love your writing style. Update again soon please! _
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
Oh wow. *hug* Another beautifully written chapter. Wow, I don't know what else to say...
midnight-vortex chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
I loved the title and how you focus each chapter on one person. Great Job!
Stravinsky chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
Sweet and well-written. Good job, I loved it.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
"Anyone who could make a square, pink, plastic lunchbox terrifying has a lot going for him." - LOL, so true. If someone threatened me with any of Lisa Frank's products I'd probably burst out laughing at them. Nothing pink is ever scary! lol

Wonderful second chapter. I love the way you're writing this. Keep it coming! :)
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Amazing, wonderful, wow. There's no way they could hate you for this hun! If anyone ever took the time and effort to write something like this about me...I swear I would cry and love them forever.

Awesome start, can't wait for more! :)
midnight-vortex chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
I could imangine every thing you were writing. Beautiful imagery and turn of phrase. I admit I am jealous of your writing.
ShadowGraffiti chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Eloquent, filled with startling imagery, and rich enough to draw a smile from the reader... you've begun quite an epic here. Nothing seems fake or forced; it's all so real. It's all so natural.

It's the rare beauty one might find in reality... or, I suppose, the beauty of the reality where dreamers will use their imagination to escape that very same reality.

Well captured, well conveyed, and intruiging. I'm excited to see more ]

I'd also love if you gave my newest story, 'Tell Me What You See', a glance.

Much love,Chau,-Piper