Reviews for Wilt, My Heart
Charity F chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
The vivid imagery here is really special...

"This droplet of dew upon velvet red,"

"Lurid petals, dripping of colour"

"Where dreams bloom and vanish,"

"Where roses crumple into dust,"

i really love these lines...they're so deep, emotional and symbollic...its beautiful... Please keep on writing! Your work is always a pleasure to read!

Tabitha the Great
HgBookworm chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Heartbreak- how strong an emotion. I can only hope that your heart has healed (or at least started to) by now. Please keep these poems coming...-HgBookworm
Twilit Exaggerance chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Nice imagery! Loved the use of lurid. I wish I hadn't filled my favourite stories slots!

'Invisible are the budding words unsaid'

Awesome!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
So sad adn so true about heartbreak.. beautiful piece and you will heal
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
"Yet, reality unveils the dark

Where dreams bloom and vanish,

Where roses crumple into dust,

Wilting, like my heart."

This poem is so sad yet beautiful. You have an amazing way with words and the imagery those words convey have a clarity not often found. I applaud you and it makes me want to read more of your writings.
callmebelle chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
beautiful... you have such a command of the written word, and an amazing vocabulary! great work!
Cordelia Riordan chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
This is very beautiful. My favorite lines in this were:

"Lurid petals, dripping of colour

And fading slowly like lies."

Good work. :)
LadySophieKitty chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Wow. That was beautiful. I can tell you've been writing poetry for a long time, unlike me. As a matter of fact, I've only started in 2005. I have no critisism.
Sunami Silverblade chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Beautiful.

Sad.

Such amazing imagery. Nice work; I really enjoyed this poem, and I could visualize it exceptionally well. Impressive.

-Sunami Silverblade
toxic-noodle725 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
it was very creative and beautiful.i do hope that you will heal then, keep writing. they really are good. :)
in theory chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I see heartbreak as a hurdle. A painful one, but it can be fun. (in a strange sense). Thanks for your review, it made me giggle (something an almost grown boy certainly never should..?) hah thanks for that ;-)
SwordoftheKing chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Very good... I'm afraid I'm not very skilled at poetry interpretation, but the words flowed well and the imagery was exquisite.
lordelfy chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
great write..i really like this
The Return chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
hey i really like this one probably has something to do with the fact that i can kind of relate to it but yeah... thanks for the review and great work!
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Feel better!

I loved the last lines. And the prose you used were very nice.

* * * D.W.G * * *