Reviews for Wilt, My Heart
Charity F chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
The vivid imagery here is really special...

"This droplet of dew upon velvet red,"

"Lurid petals, dripping of colour"

"Where dreams bloom and vanish,"

"Where roses crumple into dust,"

i really love these lines...they're so deep, emotional and symbollic...its beautiful... Please keep on writing! Your work is always a pleasure to read!

~Tabitha the Great
HgBookworm chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Heartbreak- how strong an emotion. I can only hope that your heart has healed (or at least started to) by now. Please keep these poems coming...-HgBookworm
Twilit Exaggerance chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Nice imagery! Loved the use of lurid. I wish I hadn't filled my favourite stories slots!

'Invisible are the budding words unsaid'

Awesome!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
So sad adn so true about heartbreak.. beautiful piece and you will heal
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
"Yet, reality unveils the dark

Where dreams bloom and vanish,

Where roses crumple into dust,

Wilting, like my heart."

~~~

This poem is so sad yet beautiful. You have an amazing way with words and the imagery those words convey have a clarity not often found. I applaud you and it makes me want to read more of your writings.
callmebelle chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
beautiful... you have such a command of the written word, and an amazing vocabulary! great work!
Cordelia Riordan chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
This is very beautiful. My favorite lines in this were:

"Lurid petals, dripping of colour

And fading slowly like lies."

Good work. :)
LadySophieKitty chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Wow. That was beautiful. I can tell you've been writing poetry for a long time, unlike me. As a matter of fact, I've only started in 2005. I have no critisism.
Sunami Silverblade chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Beautiful.

Sad.

Such amazing imagery. Nice work; I really enjoyed this poem, and I could visualize it exceptionally well. Impressive.

-Sunami Silverblade
toxic-noodle725 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
it was very creative and beautiful.i do hope that you will heal then, keep writing. they really are good. :)
in theory chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I see heartbreak as a hurdle. A painful one, but it can be fun. (in a strange sense). Thanks for your review, it made me giggle (something an almost grown boy certainly never should..?) hah thanks for that ;-)
SwordoftheKing chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Very good... I'm afraid I'm not very skilled at poetry interpretation, but the words flowed well and the imagery was exquisite.
lordelfy chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
great write..i really like this
The Return chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
hey i really like this one probably has something to do with the fact that i can kind of relate to it but yeah... thanks for the review and great work!
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Feel better!

I loved the last lines. And the prose you used were very nice.

* * * D.W.G * * *