Reviews for Second
kelsi bones chapter 15 . 7/2/2006
Oh my Shion!

“Ha! A two-faced witch am I? I’ve heard more creative insults from an infant who knew no more words than he had toes!”

I love it! Delu has stolen my heart! I can't wait to hear more form her.

Katrina
kelsi bones chapter 14 . 6/15/2006
I liked Quincy! You better find him...

kelsi bones chapter 12 . 6/6/2006
Miss Shion:

Too many characters, always too many characters for my poor head to keep up with. I like the way all of Good's friends are immortal, but I'm wondering, is Good as well? That would be sad if everyone but Good wad immortal, but maybe he'll die and becomae an Angel with Bon and Alita.

kelsi bones chapter 11 . 6/5/2006
Miss Shion:

I'm thoroughly disgusted. Only three reviews, all from me. What heartless people... As you should know by now, I love this story. I love all of your stories. Even if no one else review this story, don't stop writing it.

I'm starting to wonder if Good's playing some sort ot secret mind game with Leopold...

kelsi bones chapter 10 . 6/1/2006
Simply beautiful Shion, but isn't it always?

Miss Katrina

(PS: Are those lines from a song?)
Miss Katrina chapter 6 . 4/26/2006
Dear Miss Shion:

I must complain that "Karina" is much to close to "Katrina" and, in my defense, I'm not half as evil as "Karina".

kelsi bones chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
Miss Shion:

Miss Katrina would like you to know that she is very, VERY sorry for not reviewing the end of "Immortal Dinosaur". She would also like you to know that she find "Second" very interesting, and will continue reading and reviewing. Finally, she would like you to know that she was very honored to be mentioned in the dedication to "Second".

Signed,Miss Katrina's typing slave