Reviews for in your arms, i can pretend
Random Shy Girl chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Wow... amazing! :D
Mimis Cafe chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Wow...I can't believe I haven't read this one! Acks I feel horrible! But you've done a really good job here, your descriptions are always really well put without being over or under done. This seemed to hold a sense of rape in a way...kinda made me think of Mirage/Hakuji but...it's all good!

Oh, oops, I'm on under the wrong account but screw it, I'll forget what I typed so...for the record this is Maxi...just under the new account. XD I send love!

Mimi's CafeWhat happens at Mimi's Cafe doesn't stay.
Brett Graham aka Faye chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Hey China! I'm writing from the crusty pc of a waltham Massachusettes... this is where I live with random fruits and fags. This is a great poem, were you thinking of when we were deciding on writing orgasm poems? 'putting your trust in lust' not only is that an exellent line it's perfect in every way. you rhymed without being gaudy and at the same time you presented in this neo 80's way that you just wanted to fuck. I'm so happy I was intelligent enough to figure out I could contact u through email! Review one of my stories!-Coon o
multiples of six chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
That was hot. Poems rarely turn me on but... hehe.. I won't finish that sentence. No really.. the vocabulary is really good, and the positive & negative aspects of the act are expressed at once. Also I love the climax is violet.. purple is my favourite colour.. and it is sexy as hell. Awesome poem D
AllyCred chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
WOW...i love this, so much energy in ur words and i have to say the description is very vivid and this poem is just very sexy, well done!
kvnchn chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
oh my god... that was like... you know? I never had to check up an english dictionary that many times since grade 5? I mean, an ENGLISH... I have to check so many things up in french.. guh... lol.. but ya, you know? Awesome vocabulary! And I liked how your title inadvertently tied in with your poem because it just made it worth ALL my time... just wow... Keep it up!

{3\/1]\[