Reviews for Jitter
MusingDreamer chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
!

(thankyou for the review on my baby poem!)

MD
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I like this.. very cool
account not in use chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
reminded me of medieval times. the glitz and glitter to us, years ahead of them, and the horror it must have been to them, but then, it's a horror to us, at time,s and maybe to them it was beautiful.
candyaddict chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
my mind isn't really understanding much right now, but I loved the beat of your poem. don't mind me. it's the circumstances, and not your poem. XP
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
[pay her well / and she will dance / (for thee) / times three -] I love the repitition of "(for thee)" throughout the poem. It always made me smile.

[You - who - staged yourself quite well.] YOOHOO, m!

[Wishes are like time / rotted from an organic decay,] WOW, amazing analogy.

[like the sweetest honey (of / w / a / t / e / r) to melt] I'm trying to figure out why you didn't put the "r" on a separate line, as well. Maybe so "wate" will be like "wait?" Eh, I don't know. I'm sure you did it for a reason, though.

[just a temptress, tempting the common wealth.] Great job of tying the beginning and end together.

This poem was nowhere near as heavy as many of your others. This one had a playful tone; it felt airy and fluffy; flirtatious even (which would make sense with the whole "temptress" thing). Not one of my favorites of yours, but still very good.
Jezsh chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
oh the way you wrote dripping - that's perfection, you know? Sorry to pick odd bits out but I've had that word in my head for weeks and can't do anything with it. That's lovely, how you wrote anyhow, I love your tone. You're so...just you I guess. I hope you get what I mean.
fcf chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Very Freeform, much more interesting than a poem with normal well written too, excellent.
Kesslyn Rosewood chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Great poem, and interesting to read. Cool structure to it.
eden is burning chapter 1 . 3/9/2006

Fanstastic poem, wish I could write like you.
Doc Blood chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Thank you for your comments. You really seem to "get" what I am writing about. You are clearly much better at your craft than I, and I appreciate the written proof that I am being understood.
ExcuseMeWhileIKissTheSky chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
nice, usually i read the first and last part o' yo stories but i read it all dis time( i have low a ttentionn,mnmnmnmnmnmnm span)
Eyetk chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Wow. Very amusing structure to this poem! It's great!

On a very small nit-picky grammar note, you have 'a lesser (leg.)'. Methinks that, since the next sentence starts right after this, the period should be on the outside...since it's not really...well, hey, I dunno. This was just great! :D

(Sorry, couldn't resist a smiley there.)

- Eyetk K.
crazy dog events chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Gorgeous as always. Never stop.
Biting My Nails chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I've read over several times, it doesn't stop being so powerful and beautiful.

All lines are striking to one person or another, that what make your work stunning.
GeekyChica chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
This is going to sound faintly ridiculous, but I like the poem because I didn't always know what was going on. I thought the parentheses added a lot. It was very... free, I guess.

Great job.