Reviews for Goddess of Soul : The Altered Judgement
symphonynumbernine chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
wow. very nice beginning. you make it sounds very intriguing. the writing itself is very good. i just have a few points to aid in reading pleasure. adding in breaks in between the episodes of the different girls would have helped in understanding that a new scene had started. the part where u describe the second child opening her eyes in the water is a little confusing. is she underneath the water or above it? that part was a bit confusing to understand.

great job. i hope there is more description on the man and lady in the later chapters.
Ren D chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
oh, I knew it, you're good at writing! I like the detail. You're very good at painting pictures with words. Go nicole :D

Just on a side note, people don't review often only because they aren't aware of your story's existence. Stories are sorted by most recent updates in their category. It helps by posting your chapters one by one (maybe waiting four or five days between posts). That way, your story gets placed at the beginning of its category however many times you update it. Instead of just once and then getting pushed down the list as other people update their stories. It's a trick of the trade. Use it :D

btw, I wanna add you to my msn list.. but I lost your email T_T care to give again? (Email me at ).

Yuy Ren
Marrianna chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Wow. Very interesting. I was kind of confused in the middle about wether or not they were too different girls, but obviously they are. You used some wonderful imagery and similies! I'll be looking forward to see where you'll take this next. Keep up the awesome work!

-Best Writing Wishes