Reviews for snapshots
prado.red chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
After reading some of your other works, this is much more light-hearted but still has an impact on the reader. :grin:
young and the reckless chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
this is fantastic, because right from the start i felt i connection with the narrorator, and an almost posessiveness over this "you" character. wonderful.
Interluded chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
ah so cute i love that there were three players in this and you don't completely get it until the third is introduced
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
WOw i loved this *wishing i could write like this* a favourite of mine now.
she smolders chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
That's just lovely, and oh so sweet.
nina know nothing chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
i absolutely love this.

i love how it set in school, (right?)

because that makes it humble, visable, and relateable.
Hardtoremember chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
'you caught my gaze/spell (heartbreak)/ and i look away' - i love those lines so much. i like how this tells a story, but it's written poetically with good flow and rhythmn, excellent work. please write more.
jennilyn.rose chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Very cute. It made me smile. Brings back some memories.
my failure chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
this is so lovely and write here as always:)
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
ah! dude that was so perfect. i loved how you were really economical with words,

you caught my gaze

spell (heartbreak)

and I look away.

so brief & gorgeously encompassing, no angst just breathless jiggyness. i do like, very much oh yes. favourite evokation (just because it brought back FLOODS of images in SEVEN WORDS...) :

you smiled.

at her

school boy shy

MUAH! xx
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Simple - charming - adorable.I like it.
gryffindork09 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
*giggles* too cute.i love this one.
Changethesubject chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
love this poem so much. it is very well written and so... work.
frayedlifeforce chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
whoa, this is amazing. fast paced, keeps the rhythmn moving and this is just amazing. 'school boy shy as you locked eyes over the paper lines' - i loved thar part. 'until you drew piano straight an arrow on the desk leading from you to me signed with a heart' - that was also very well for the review.
Pink Sparrow chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
oh WOW, this is so sweet! I really love it. I love the way its written and the whole thing is beautiful. I really enjoyed it, great work!
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »