Reviews for Artist's Secret
the-foresight chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
That was amazing, you painted that poem, ironic considering the subject. It was very very good, you spoke so many truths. I loved it.
GERGE chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
There are some poems that they can create images is our is not one of them.

There are some poems that they can create images in our this is one of them.

I think of art as a life form in which we borne , grow , and then die. But the dead does not come from old age , it does come from art itself. So much we give to art that there is nothing of life left in our bodies and souls.

You should read Nietzsche's Thus Spoke Zarathustra. Buy Penguin edition.
WyrdWolf chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Felicia-cutie,

Whenever I read one of your poems I feel so insignificant...not that that's a bad thing. They're just so...big in an intellectual way...I love them, and this one.

It was so cool how you kept 'life' as a shorter sentence whenever it was used. And how you contradicted yourself at the end was clever.

I think the magic yardstick would own the bow...lol. I can't help but laugh at the fact that other people who read this will think I'm nuts...but the flaming yardstick just owns. My pants are currently ashen remains. Oh, well.
empathic life chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
You make me so utterly jealous. I'm speechless, actually. Just... wow, really. True, though. Artists have no life. You would know, wouldn't you? . Keep making me jealous. -E. L.
thursdays and rain chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
wow.. beautiful words. cleverly written.

hearts.
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
'splashes of coloragainst a pitch black canvassart at its highest formis nothing but emotionssplayed across the paper'

(I think canvas only has one s?)Those beginning lines should be quoted. It just pulls the reader right in. I love how you always explore topics that most writers don't. You went above and beyond with that last stanza. Truly beautiful. *favourites story and the author*
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Philosophical and extremely well woven. You make some interesting points. This truly encompasses a difficult question. What is art, and how does the creation reflect upon the creator. Makes the reader contemplate. Well written. MD.
Revinita chapter 1 . 3/3/2006