Reviews for Everything changes
Shauni Cooper chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
What else can I add to what the others have already said? Beautiful! Masterfully written, brilliantly described. You are an amazing author; keep writing! :)

-Shauni
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Also ich kapituliere: auf englisch kommt nur das übliche “great work“ rüber.

Gerade einem Nichtmuttersprachler fällt auf, wie wunderbar melodisch bei dir das Englisch fließ, was (wie schon die Überschrift) die Aussage illustriert. Deshalb gefällt es mir besser als das deutsche Origianl.

Die erste Strophe könnte für sich selbst stehen. Ich finde sie gehört zu dem besten, was du geschrieben hast!
mezzie chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
you set the scene perfectly in the opening, and it's so easy to hear the heart speak in the second verse, when you parallel the trees and season with the absence of said person. Despite the sense of missing throughout this, there is calmness and almost acceptance, which i guess is the point, and something i have said myself for a long time: the only constant is change.

mezzie
bahaghari chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
Reminds me of hope.

As for your question, obra maestra means masterpiece. It's Filipino. But since we were colonized by Spain for 300 years, we adopted their lingo. It came from them, but then I can't be so sure of its origin.
bahaghari chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
"Even if I never see you again,

I can bless you with my

thoughts, I can hug you with my

prayers."

I made those lines my own. Because I can relate to it. Not only that, it reminded me of an almost unrequited affair. It's nice to be reminded... once in awhile. Uh-huh, I said the very same words in one of my musings.
bahaghari chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
This is a graceful combination of imagery and emotions. And since when did sadness became a beatiful thing? It's not really, but you portrayed it here beautifully.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
Lovely repetition and diction.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
So pure and hopeful.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Limitless in beauty and scope.
Gwalchmai chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
Touching, sensual but also somehow foreboding, as for "darkness unites all creation". Still I like it, not least the sensual part of "The night is velvet." Glad you're back.
myno chapter 3 . 3/6/2006
Out of the deep, deep spring that is my love/I can draw for you now/prayer after a sweet, tender, lovely way to end a poem.
Anastasia Who chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
Beautiful poem. Very nicely written.