Reviews for Such A Secret
RaindropsOnBlackRoses chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Hey, this is Katy...you already know that though since I gave you my name for this.

That poem totally sucked for no reason at all!

LOL JUST KIDDING! I just put that because we were talking about how people like to flame and not put a real reason.

Anyway, as for my real review, that was good! I really liked it, though it makes me wonder what the secret is!

Write more poems! XD
Jiva chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
This poem is great! I love poetry, can't write it to save my life but I love reading it,usually, this is one I enjoyed reading. Since I know next to nothing about poetry (except what they teach in schools a sonnet has...11? Syllables in each line...I think and that kind of blahdiddyblahblah) Neways so ya Good poem and I will, I promise, get to reading and reviewing your story. I'm just so busy I barely have time to sit and breathe! (finals, soccer, lifem ett...) So um yay for you!**Jiva**
Ashley chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I really like it! umm... I think that this is a poem that you could also build a story on. You know, have a girl who has all these secrets and secrets going around about her that she would like to know about. Just an idea, see, I'm more into writing storys that people such as myself can relate to.
SR chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
AWFUL! HORABLE! YUCK!
Morticus chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
woah. I seriously didn't think you had it in you. which is, I guess, the point. a neat little poem, although I would think about changing the title, maybe to something shorter.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Great theme, a mystery always catches attention. You might give a little more hints as to the nature: shadows, edges, reflections, echoes, whispers ... of what what leadens your heart so without revealing your pain. I think most humans have a tug of conscience, or ill-treatment, or just plain despair that haunts existence ... your poem brings that out. I would broaden the chiaroscuro a bit: deepen the blacks to increase the contrast and tension. m
molly chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
wow,that poem is really good Jen...it hurts to think anyone should ever feel like that. its clear how much emotion was put into that. very nice.
JennyJoy4 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Sounds like me in seventh grade...

Hey, you asked for a review! :)