Reviews for V Is For Vendetta
Mori Verne chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Miss,

All my words pale in comparison to the sentiment I wish to communicate to you. I am soaked. I am drenched. A poem composed of such eloquent starkness, a pool so deep, that I have yet to reach its bottom. How has the perception of one, succeeded to create, and say, what has been forever on my tongue, and what has been hanging on the tip of my pen, and never reached for paper?

A concoction so potent that I'm left feeble, dizzy and utterly enamoured...

Wonderful...
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
"And I will use your favorite shade of lipstick"

so... HAUNTING. sylvia plath is a legend. this was beautiful, gorgeous regret & description & imagery... oh, it's beautiful.

"burning handcuffs" stuck... x
Aquafied chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
the last line captures it so wellbeautifully donei think i may have read an article in a book about her once, perhaps.

the title reminds me of the movie which i have no idea about. commericals and media, oh my.

Ravished by the point of no return-reminds me slightly of phantom of the opera
she's not breathing chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
incredible imagery in this. i love the description, & the progression. it's soso realistic. & i have a shrine in my heart for plath's work, so i'm all over this. love it.

kait
running spring rain chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
the imagery in here is so vivid... walls being painted with sounds of Blue, paper dolls running from butcher knives...

i feel your poem!

it sounds strange, but it's true! i do!
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
You're an excellent poet, I really like this, I might put you on my favourites list if my stupid brain remembers to do it.

Good one.