Reviews for Hanging
Miss Fuhrer chapter 1 . 2/14
OhMyGosh. O.O This is so beautiful...

I-I-I love it so much! :'D What an awesome story!

Sincerely,
Blue
nanana chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I loved it !
Live.Love.Laugh.13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is so cute! I loved how you wrote it with dialogue only
Misty Jane chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This story is truly amazing. It just is really touching to me and makes me want to cry. I don't even know why, since it's so sweet. I like how real the characters are, and their interactions, the unique style of the story- god, I just love it all. This is amazing and I've read it so many times and it still manages to make me feel all quivery inside. Really amazing, I love your work, thanks so much for bringing this to the world.

Jane
WonderousTimes chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I loved it. I love their strange circumstance that led them to meet, and Courtney coming back to live with her as revenge. The fact that this is only 7,000 words was pretty shocking to me when I checked the word count because it felt like a long tale (a very good one!). I love their odd names!
AisonX chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Tipsintteri chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is different from any I've ever read before, and I love this story :) Simply amazing.
Shadow Kissed Twilight chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Absolutely adorable.
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Soso so sweet :) I loved it
Jenny-A chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Wonderful, a nice story with an original twist. I don't think the M rating is necessary though
jojo.102 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was an awesome story. I liked how you put it as a dialogue (very creative!) the plot was very good and the story flowed nicely. All in all: EXCELLENT!
elma chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I read it! I liked the wholly dialogue story. It made it interesting and made it feel like a fast read (if that makes sense)

Oh I feel so sorry for their names LOL but I like the moral of this story :) I really did!
mushy.mushroom chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
super funny and it's as sweet as chocolate ice cream with chocolate sprinkles and chocolate chip and chocolate syrup with a cherry on top. :))
Darkness' Embrace chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This is too freaking adorable for words.
Maddieeeeeee x chapter 1 . 11/15/2010