Reviews for Hanging
anamika chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
oh holy lord this was funny it was seriously hilarious it was too good alex was adorable and courtney lord where did u find him?great storytnt ciao
Cynical Romance chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Oh that was just lovely!No, really, I enjoyed that so much. The just dialogue was very interesting, job.
irishgurl chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Brilliant! That has got to be one of the cutest, sweetest stories I have ever read. It gives you this warm, comforting feeling in the pit of your stomach. And with just a dialogue story, that is a really hard thing to do. So bravo! I loved it!

~*irishgurl*~
miss Jay chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
hEy~

I dont normally review, so feel special. At first i was like 'not sure if u could make it good with just dialogue'... but actually, in the end, i'm like... woah, this is really good...

i think that yu've developed the characters well, i can see definite improvement from your eearlier works of writing, and i think that you have developed nicely ).

thanks! Ttfn~ U need to write more stuff man!
Rose-Rayne chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Nice! This was a long short story but this was a good one. I like how the whole story was in dialouges but you could still picture the details. Very nice. I really like it. It's so going on my favorites...

Love ya,.~ Rae
Hell's first Icicle chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Woah thatz gotta be one of the sweetest stories ever! *starry eyes*mmph. and i loved the bit about the hanging off a bridge by his underwear and how his girlfriend ran away with the postman and how uberly cute and twisted and hilarious their personalities are. and... and... i just love this story. keep writing!

~Emz -_v
goodshirt chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Wow, at first i was wary of reading a story that was all dialogue, but dude! You really make it work. I adore this! Great job.
Crystal109 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Absolutely. Fucking. Perfect. (Excuse my language. D)

Seriously, nothing I can think of could possibly make this story better. The dialogue was excellently done, and I thought that there needed to be *some* backstory there, you somehow did it. Wowowowowowowow. It was deep and meaningful while really romantic at the same time, which does further make me believe I'm a sickeningly total romantic at heart. But still. Perfect.
incognitus chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Aw...your story is just so awesomely sweet and I totally love it!

Pls do write more of stories like this )
DaybreakStorms08 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
*sniffles* I love it!

At first I thought the dialoge-only thing wouldn't be a good idea (I've read some pretty bad dialoge in the past), but it made this MUCH more believable and I like the way you did it. It's so sweet! AND it's realistic-ish, which is very unusual to say the least.

I love your characters, obviously. I've noticed, pretty much all your characters have really interesting back-stories; kinda Freudian P I like it. Sorry, just random observation.

Seriously, wonderful job!Lindz
Tarot-Mistress585 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I think this wonderful piece [only dialogue : ...you're amazing] can be summed up in one word...

aw

-Waiting for your next story!
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13