Reviews for Hanging
elma chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I read it! I liked the wholly dialogue story. It made it interesting and made it feel like a fast read (if that makes sense)

Oh I feel so sorry for their names LOL but I like the moral of this story :) I really did!
mushy.mushroom chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
super funny and it's as sweet as chocolate ice cream with chocolate sprinkles and chocolate chip and chocolate syrup with a cherry on top. :))
Darkness' Embrace chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This is too freaking adorable for words.
Maddieeeeeee x chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
LOL i
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Wow. Really interesting and really cute! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
entity.unkown chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
i loved the format and the story :]
Truth.Be.Told.Im.Lying chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
this story was unbelievable cute! xD
morphine and lollipops chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
That was really cute. I liked it a lot. (: A lot, actually. It was really cute. But serious, too. And I have a soft spot for assholes.
Name chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
wow, this is one of my favorite stories I've read on this site.

I really like the concept, I really like the character interactions and how the majority of this piece is dialouge. It's really good dialogue too...not too obvious but I can read into the implications.
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
That was awesome...!

really liked it..!
raped by a female bunni chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
this was great )

i loved how it made me laugh, but also be like; wow! shit this is hardcore.

LOVE YOUR WORK!

keep it up D

r.b.a.f.b
Never Knows Best chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Loved it! It was interesting the way you only used dialogue, but you used it well and I was able to tell what was going on just from how the characters interacted. You brought them to life for me. The story was really sweet too. Brilliant.

~NKB
sherbetsi chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
God this is great. *Favourites*
lumanarann chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I liked this. I thought it was well done in that even though there is virutally nothing but dialogue you get to know the characters and you still can visualize what's going on. Very well done.
RockZarePink chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
best thign i've read in a while, the unlikely couple, hell if elt sorry for both of them, i love it when equal people get together
191 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »