Reviews for Hanging
CruelestSilence chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Fucking beautiful.
WishBlade chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This was beautiful in a cute kind of way. ]
Misplaced Angel chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Aw, I adore this! It's so... CUTE! I guess. Never thought I'd use that word, but.. Meh.

Although, you are currently to blame for me procrastinating because I have an exam tomorrow... but don't feel too bad.. i'm studying.. sorta. I was side-tracked by your FANTASTIC story!

Sincerely,
LarunaBelle chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Very nice!
lookingforthelight chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Ohmygosh i love this story SO much! It's like, i can picture it so clearly even tho everything's in dialogue! U rock, lolz!

xD XD xD!
CassandraStacy chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
When I first saw that this was all in dialogue I didn't expect to like it, especially because it was so long. But it was actually really GREAT. A bit hard to follow at times, but more because of my flighty mind than anything you done. I loved the story line and the characters. It was super cute and I think you did great pulling this off.

Cassandra
hydrocancellation chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I read Moon River before this and I say, this is much light-hearted than Moon River. I really like this one. It's humourous. I think humour really cancels out the slightest dislike for angst(well, not that I dislike Moon River, actually I kinda like your style of writing for that one and added it to my favourites-the only angsty-filled shot there, mind you). I think your angsty-stories are the only ones I'm enjoying. Your fault for writing such nice stories. *mock fuming* Keep them stories coming. You deserve the thumbs-up's. I'm also adding this conversation-filled shot to my favourites. I think there's some typos like "al" which I assume should be "all" and other words I couldn't really remember, sorry! Anyhow, thanks for the enjoyable read.
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
there is such a HUGE case of tension between the two, i'm surprised they didn't notice until Courtney left.

i absolutely love the dialogue!

wow, i don't think i'll ever be able to just write dialogue.

so, so cool. :D
Ainil chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
this is swet
chocolate chip.cookies chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
gosh, that was great.

you know the part with the face in the window?

i saw a face in the window. i was so freaked out.

i think the fact that it was in your story made it scarier.

i love your writing :DD
Schyzotypal X chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This was sweet and I really liked how you only used dialog to tell the entire story.
coalhouse chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
best fucking oneshot i've ever read.
Little Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Gosh, cutest story I have read ever~ Funny and awesome plot too. A definite must read in my list!
Mithee chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Gosh~ that was super duper kewl! Really funny and cute. I lurve Widgeon and Courtney
VTDark chapter 1 . 6/27/2009