Reviews for Hanging
Jenna chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Incredible. The use of only dialog and one word descriptors was just incredible. The storyline was pretty neat too. I don't think I've ever read any story with even the remote likeness in plot. I almost wished it didn't end.

Just. Wow.
Georgianna chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I must say that this is like a breath of fresh air, quite different from anything else I've ever read. I'm looking forward to checking out your other stories! Keep up the good work!
S. E. K. Arouet chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I really loved this. This is such a neat style.

I think that for it to work the characters have to be really well developed, and you more than delivered. Great job!
General Disarray chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Pretty cute! I really liked it.
thinkTwice Nfall chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Normally stories that are almost entirely dialogue really annoy me, but somehow you made it all turn out sophisticated and fascinating and well-written. The whole way you wrote it was weird, but all the dialogue still brought the point across and even brought a bit of imagery to mind. It was absolutely, positively, fantasically beautiful. A 5 star story for sure.

(PS: I really liked the theme/message and the characters. They were cool and had a lot of depth to them. :))
NV12 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
that was the cutest most long winded piece ever!i loved it lol
lilyevensj chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
wow its a good story...but honestly how old is this guy suppose to be...he acts like as if he's some teenager...so not mature...
gulistala chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I laughed so frequently throughout this that I earned myself a few odd looks. I loved this! So much in so little, very well done. It would be a crime to not add this to my favourites. I was looking for a nice read and this topped it. Wonderful. Thank you!

Gulistanlik
Duuude chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
You want to know what I think? Wel.. I likey. I feel like it's not over though. Widgeon and Court are still here, they're everyone.. we all have the feelings they have. happy ending! we! ]
Angel chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Awesomeness! This story is AMAZING!
Uisukiiinyoursleep chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
This story was ridiculously cute- I heart all of it :o).
you're my cup of tea chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
i like it ]

its really cute. in a way
Kellybear chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
naw. I loved it.
fairy Eva chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I love this story. Seriously. Awesome job.
nimmmm chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Holy freakin' bejeezus! That was the most wonderful short story ever! I liked how the dialogue flowed throughout the story :D

On to reading your other stories!
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »