Reviews for Capture Everything
eldrin chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
You have a remarkable talent for expressing nature...I can't quite get over the vividity of the images. Seems very honest and real while filled with a hint of dreams.
felicia13 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Hey! This one made me smile. I love the almost deceptively innocent tone to this piece. Another job well done! As always, good imagry and some excellent lines, like:

"pink butterflies have black/spots too" I like that one . . .

Why do you get so many reviews? You have a story from two days ago with 11 reviews. 11! What is wrong with you? Or better, what is wrong with me . . . Most of my poems have 3 reviews and yours have, like, 9 as an average . . . :sobs: I feel so unworthy . . .

all my love,felicia
are you from mejico chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I thought I'd be confused but by the end I think I got this. Finger painting is really interesting imagry. So is painting as a metaphor. It feels like the narrator is capturing everything with photo-realism and making it into colors and feeling.
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Beautifully done!
Aquafied chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
While I'm painting in themountains, the rain begins,-it is amazing how rain makes thing so miserableand dangerous

yet we all still love it because it is so pure in itself.
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
i think this is quite different to your other poems, it explores a different sort of theme. i really like it! i love 'slit the

clouds wide open and disect

the coming rain.' and the whole of the last stanza. great job!
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
The quiet rhyming in the first stanza was well done.
bright horizon splash chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
very beautiful poem, i love "as i fingerpaint my mind..." also the line about how pink butterflies have black spots too. nice job. *