Reviews for Brotherly Love
Charley Keed chapter 4 . 4/22/2006
I loved this! The whole idea was amazing, and I think you did a really nice job of pulling it off. Great work; I'd really like to see a movie version of this.
Aunt Roxy chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
THE STORY WAS BEATUIFUL AND IT TOUCHED MY HEART, AS DID THE DEICATION. I ALL WAYS KNEW YOU LOVED YOUR BROTHER. LOL KEEP UP THE WRITING. YOU ARE GETTING BETTER AND BETTER. I HOPE YOU WILL TRY WRITING ANOTHER STORY LIKE THIS SOME TIME. YOU ARE GOOD AT IT. WE ARE SO VERY VERY PROUD OF YOU. KEEP IT UP.
Mom chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
This is well written and a beautiful story. True to the time peroid and the the mother to this writer and his brother I love the tale. Thanks for the beautiful story and the even more beautiful to my eyes the Lord bless you and your brother too.
Erin Allen chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Impressive beginning, and true to history. I can't wait to see more. It will be interesting to see how Ralph will deal with the dangerous situation he and his brother are in. Keep it up.
rebelpj chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
That is wonderful so far can't wait to read the next part. I love the dedication as I know your brother does too.