Reviews for Selfish People
ShadowFane chapter 10 . 8/10/2006
I wouldn't mind a job as a journalist, but I'm 15, and I can't work ANYWHERE...They said no...Anyways, great chapter. I really like this story. It rocks!

ShadowFane chapter 9 . 8/10/2006
OMG...They kissed...on the farris wheel...WHY DOES EVERYTHING ALWAYS HAPPEN TO SOMEONE ELSE? Oh. Sorry. Moment's over. Great chapter. Wonder how this will affect everything.

ShadowFane chapter 8 . 8/10/2006
YAY! I told you last review that I wanted something to happen, and lo! Something happens! Must...continue...kick ass...story...

ShadowFane chapter 7 . 8/10/2006
Oh. Shot down in flames. Sad. Still, great story. I want to see something happen with Luke and Madison. A fight, a date, a bedroom scene, anything! Oh, well. I'll wait patiently...

ShadowFane chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
Wow. I've never been out on a date, cause I'm like, a social loser, but this is definitely on my list of what NOT to do on one. It made a good chapter, though. I liked it a lot.

ShadowFane chapter 5 . 8/10/2006
Oh, jeez. She likes him, but he likes her, and she likes...whoever she likes...isn't this an interesting triangle of love? I MUST find out how they deal with it. :)

ShadowFane chapter 4 . 8/10/2006
Oh. Madison's taken. I wonder how this will affect the rest of the story...alright, alright. I'm going to chapter 5 now.

ShadowFane chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
Aww...That was a sad chapter. It was really good, but really sad. I'm going to read chapter 4 now.

mo chapter 15 . 8/9/2006
aw what no more? :( i still liked the way it ended though, weirdly sweet for them. Great job!
ShadowFane chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Good chapter. I like Luke less and less the more I read about him. I hope he changes...

ShadowFane chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Oh, Lordie...This man is dense...I LIKE HIM! Great first chapter. I'm off to the next one!

Enigmatic Specter chapter 14 . 7/30/2006
Holy, it's so interesting! I love your writing technique; it's a tad bit based on the loser girl popular boy romance, but the way you put it into words makes it something totally different. I LOVE IT, can't wait for the next chapter :)
Calin Reznor chapter 14 . 7/29/2006
I picked this story up from a review on FP Reviews, I was at first just intrigued by the sarcasm but the more I read of it the more I enjoyed it.

It has an underlying cliche to it, which seeing as it is FP is not all that surprising. However your chrachters are what make this story incredibly unique. You have already pointed out that characterisation is what is important to you and I agree, it is what makes a story different.

Brad and Madison seem to touch my "annoying bone" with their complete and utter normalcy despite the fact that they are atypical in certain respects.

Luke and Vicky are great charachters, and developed quite well over the story. I could go on for a while about this and shall cease before I write an essay.

Excellent job, one of the few stories on FP that is worth reading and understanding as opposed to the usual badly written high school angst.

Cheers!

Calin.
dotcult chapter 12 . 7/27/2006
please please please don't gag me any further with the pro-abortion propaganda...The way I see it is I'm pro-life, and if pro-life is anti-abortion, then you are anti-life. and don't give me that shit about a woman's right to choose. does anyone really have the right to choose murder? my friend survived an abortion okay? and i volunteered at a hospital where we were saving premies at 3 mo. don't act like abortion is heroic. saving premature babies is heroic. and you know i didn't really want to get so upset about this it's just really close to my heart, and i can see it is a little close to yours. just please keep that out of this. i'd love to keep reading your story but if it's going to hurt like this i can't. i'm a fan of yours, so i hope you don't think i'm saving this just to fight with you or tell you you're wrong ofr whatever. i hope this might give you something to think about for a few seconds but i can't wade thru any propaganda. get enough of it in the movies and tv and radio today...
caralene chapter 14 . 7/24/2006
I love this! You really have a good one here! Carry on...
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »