Reviews for Wolf in Sheeps Clothing
JB Steelman chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I see you're still up to your great stories, Zane. You always did have the dark tint that made a story a page-turner. You have that realistic, dark tone that makes all your stories worthwhile. Still, haven't fixed all the grammar errors though, eh? Oh well, that's what makes you you, pal. I was wondering while reading a few of your stories that if any are printed, what author name will you use: Zane or Waya Wolf? Either are captivating, but I wanted to be able to keep an eye out for something of yours. I still work on a few stories of my own, but I don't seem to have the time to finish anything anymore. Guess I just need to set some time aside.

Best of luck to you, bud.

JB
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Ack! Grammar! Okay... yea... sorry, lol. Interesting. Weird... needs a little more to be fully seen, but creepy... my goodness. D I liked the story.

The grammar is... needing work, lol.

hehe, it's not so hard to use a period, is it? Seems for you it is, lol.

anywho... cool story!

D
sad eyes of the destroyer chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Oddly enough your style of writing is similar to mine, that's what caught my eye first off. I'm just dropping in after a long while to review one of yours for reviewing mine I really like this and hope in comparing our two I complimented us both.
lookingwest chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
wow, that really burned into my mind a powerful image. what the wolf says is really interesting, for being a cliche kind of "mob chase" this really worked out creativly.
Lady Arien chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Beautifully morbid, wonderfully dark, terrifyingly true. Keep dreaming.

~heartless~
Annabella Chronos chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Oo! I like it! I was really surprised with the ending. It sounds like a terrifying dream...but in a...not-so-scary kind of way. I dunno, I just like it. X3