Reviews for What Hurts the Most
Gordian Knot chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
I know I'm getting to this story super late, but you have to continue this!
Leven Pogue chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
I love to read about historical romances and find this one very intriguing. Who was the third person and how does Nathan's and Addy's friendship flourish. This has the makings of being a really good story. Keep writing!
gghang chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
I love please update xD its been 2 years.
Fatal Mars chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
Please write more soon.
Theory of a Deadman chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Well, this is really well-written! I really enjoyed it. And yes, I'm a southerner, southern Alabama all my life. (Which would sound like "ull, ma' liife " if you heard my obvious accent) I really hope you update, seeing it hasn't been updated in two years. I really didn't want to read this because of that fact, but I was bored, so I gave it a chance. I generally don't read a story that is over a year old, because that means, more than likely the author has given up on it. That's probably why your reviews are so low. Readers don't bother reading anything that is too far back in the past.

-Alisha
Amanda chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Please update, I LOVE this story and can't wait to see where it goes. Thanks and I hope you update soon.
Peachie Miss chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
Oh my. Why didn't you ever finish? I hope you do!
JusticeWriter chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
You should defintely think about finishing this story.
Queenjewel44 chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
Liking the story. You most update!
marya chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
LOVE IT so far... but one helpful hint... MAKE UPDATES LONGER!
Longing for Llangarlia chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
I like it so far. I'm a big fan of interracial fics and this one is particularly intriguing. I hope you continue this because it would be a shame to let such a good story go to waste. Amazing job and I'll be looking forward to your next update!
Writing4Eternity chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
I love it!
peachouette chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
I hate cliffhangers! :) pretty good chapter. I did notice, though, that in the first parapgraph you used gerunds to begin every sentence. Also, throughout the whole chapter, you used the words "Mississippi drawl" at least four or five times. It got a little redundant. But still really good! I can't wait to see who's behind them! I bet it's Nathan's brother. Well, update ASAP!

xanathiel
peachouette chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
This was a short chapter, but it was pretty good. I'm sorry it took me SO long to even read this chapter- I've been super busy. But update chapter four soon!

xanathiel
Opal Fairy chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
Really good it reminds me of the author Mildred Taylor and her books like Roll of thunder hear me cry and the others. Update soon.