Reviews for What Hurts the Most
Bonnie chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
This story is great so far! I'm looking forward to the next installment. Cant wait!
Ava chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
YAY! They met. Really liking that they are comfortable with each other already. And the initial meetign was believable. NOT liking the arrival at the end. I wonder who it is? Well we shall see. I can't wait for the next chapter. GREAT WORK!
Ava chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
AW! YAY! Nathan and Addy are about to meet. I am soo excited. And in nature no less. I love how you describe things. I immediately thought of the South as I read b/c that is where I am from. Georgia and South Caroline popped in my mind when you mentioned the magnolia trees which are no truer signs of the south. And I was right there by that pond with Addy feeling the heat, warm water, and all. I like that they are in a pure setting for their first meeting. It gives us the peace that will surely fade once they return to reality.

Yes, I definitely need an update like yesterday. LOL!
Ava chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
YES! Another interracial romance that has begun beautifully. I already feel something for the characters and I can see that there will be sparks between Addison and Nathan. I can also see the problems brewing between Nathan and his family. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon.
peachouette chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Your story shows a lot of potential. I personally think you wrote this chapter well. And the idea of a white/black relationship in the deep south during the 60s has always seemed really interesting to me. Well, update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next and keep up the good work!

xanathiel
herscenichistoryx chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
luv it!Update!
Vyvyan chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Interesting. Some of the discription seems a little un-natural (in terms of where it was placed), but overall, I love the story and am looking forward to more. Keep it up.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2