Reviews for What Hurts the Most
humangus chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
I hate cliffhangers! :) pretty good chapter. I did notice, though, that in the first parapgraph you used gerunds to begin every sentence. Also, throughout the whole chapter, you used the words "Mississippi drawl" at least four or five times. It got a little redundant. But still really good! I can't wait to see who's behind them! I bet it's Nathan's brother. Well, update ASAP!

humangus chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
This was a short chapter, but it was pretty good. I'm sorry it took me SO long to even read this chapter- I've been super busy. But update chapter four soon!

Opal Fairy chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
Really good it reminds me of the author Mildred Taylor and her books like Roll of thunder hear me cry and the others. Update soon.
Bonnie chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
This story is great so far! I'm looking forward to the next installment. Cant wait!
Ava chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
YAY! They met. Really liking that they are comfortable with each other already. And the initial meetign was believable. NOT liking the arrival at the end. I wonder who it is? Well we shall see. I can't wait for the next chapter. GREAT WORK!
Ava chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
AW! YAY! Nathan and Addy are about to meet. I am soo excited. And in nature no less. I love how you describe things. I immediately thought of the South as I read b/c that is where I am from. Georgia and South Caroline popped in my mind when you mentioned the magnolia trees which are no truer signs of the south. And I was right there by that pond with Addy feeling the heat, warm water, and all. I like that they are in a pure setting for their first meeting. It gives us the peace that will surely fade once they return to reality.

Yes, I definitely need an update like yesterday. LOL!
Ava chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
YES! Another interracial romance that has begun beautifully. I already feel something for the characters and I can see that there will be sparks between Addison and Nathan. I can also see the problems brewing between Nathan and his family. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon.
humangus chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Your story shows a lot of potential. I personally think you wrote this chapter well. And the idea of a white/black relationship in the deep south during the 60s has always seemed really interesting to me. Well, update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next and keep up the good work!

herscenichistoryx chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
luv it!Update!
Vyvyan chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Interesting. Some of the discription seems a little un-natural (in terms of where it was placed), but overall, I love the story and am looking forward to more. Keep it up.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2