Reviews for Internet Love
shadowedstar213 chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Aw! That was so sweet! I know exactly how you feel about this sort of thing! Yes, one of my best friends met me over the internet and lives in a different state than me.
aloofmonkey chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
NICE, its easy to feel that way when you strike up a relationship with someone which you can only relate to, by the words on your screen.
Molotov chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Hoo.

Boy, don't I know how this is.

Met a girl through this.

Thought we were a perfect match.

Thought it was fate that brought us together.

I was genuinely in love with her, and at least for a while, she was in love with me.

Then I guess she didn't need me anymore, so she just stopped returning e-mails and coming online and phone calls and voicemails. Thus, ripping my heart out and leaving me to bleed and decompose in a painful manner.

Course, I'm still here, as this happened several months ago.

But yeah, I know this feeling, and to be honest, I miss it.

But c'est la vie.
Kyle Gon Jinn chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
I've got a deep connection with this one. _
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
Thanks guys. And it's nice to know that other people have been there. It is really hardm especially when you're really gung ho for that person, you know? And you can't see them, or touch them...you just know them through their words. It's like the movie...Cyrano de Bergerac...anyone ever see that? About the guy was was in love with his cousin Roxanne but she was getting married to another guy named Christian, but she only loved him because of the love letters that Cyrano was writing to her as if he were him? So, it was kind of like what this is like...or maybe not. And maybe I am just rambling again. *sighs* it's a pity when the longest review in your section is one that you have written in response to someone else..._ But, about the OL relationship thing, I can say I've honestly never been happier. That's me though. *shrugs* Ah well! I am done now! Thanks for caring and stuff!
Filmismylife chapter 1 . 2/20/2001
I've been there. And I can relate to this poem. I like your style.
girl chapter 1 . 2/19/2001
ooooh, i really, REALLY like this poem; it's so pretty and eloquent!