Reviews for Johnny & Mary
SpanishHazel14 chapter 24 . 10/8/2009
i loved it alot plz keep writing i cant wait 2 read wat happens with mary and johnny
YoursMarilyn chapter 24 . 6/4/2008
I love the layout of this story. It's really interesting and I love Johnny and Mary's character. are you going to update soon?
anonymous chapter 18 . 4/12/2007
i like your story but please don't bash broken social scene
akaSummer chapter 24 . 12/7/2006
Ah! This story is developing so well! I have to admit, I was skeptical at first, but I'm addicted. I've spent more than one night up WAY past my bedtime, trying to get caught up to your posts. So, all I have to say is, write quick!
RedBerries chapter 24 . 11/18/2006
Three chapter alerts in my inbox all from the same story! I think you made my year!
simple-teen chapter 24 . 11/16/2006
I LOVE IT! I'd seriously make that bigger if I could. Especially the last chapter, it was just so sweet.
Typesour chapter 24 . 11/15/2006
I'm still a little unsure of Johnny's intentions, but at least now it's obvious he doesn't want to play around with her. Maybe it's about helping her, honestly, or maybe it's about rescuing himself.

But I love the grey areas of this story. There's never too much detail or too much of an explanation - we're left to actually think for ourselves. It's about deciphering everything they say and do, about trying to get even more inside their heads. It's fun. I feel for the characters and that's something the authors can't force, just kind of let it happen through their abilities. Anyways, still really loving this story - more and more every chapter even. Hope you update soon.
Aquafied chapter 24 . 11/14/2006
downhill and spiraling.
Aquafied chapter 23 . 11/14/2006
what if's are always doubtful

i hate johnny.
Aquafied chapter 22 . 11/14/2006
ohh, you and your ties

dundundun.
Aquafied chapter 21 . 11/14/2006
somesome some

i like this more and more.

hah
Aquafied chapter 20 . 11/14/2006
ah ha ha ha.

mean.
Aquafied chapter 18 . 11/14/2006
awaw

cute in an interesting kind of way
Trmpetplaya1 chapter 24 . 11/14/2006
Interesting story. I like how you're telling it, with the rotating perspectives and all.

Can't wait to read more :)
Mia chapter 23 . 11/13/2006
Oh I get it, there was a chapter missing last time, right? Yes, well, it's better this way :) I liked that last chapter a lot, lol. Take care!
131 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »