Reviews for Red Plastic Lovely
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
*shock* Amazing...exzactly my feelings in a nutshell _-pammy-
The Melissa Occult chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Heh, you're wonderful. Every single line of this is true. Sometimes I'll read something and be totally against it. (Not exactly meaning that whatever I'm against is false, just it is sometimes) But this is true and I'm behind you all the way. (Behind you in what?)

[To me- [Stupid brain, stop commenting on yourself]]

I've listened to so much music that I've lost a lot of originality, I'm getting into new age stuff and some instrumentals though, so it might change it. (I also love songs in other languages that I can't understand, especially the poetic languages such as french, japanese, etc.)

In one of your reviews (Thank you for them :) ) you asked what happened to the old christ. Well, he was about 20 years out of date, and just not cutting it anymore. sure he's said some timeless things, but hey, can't the new guy say a few things too?

heh, I like making up bible verses.

The Neo-Christ spoke to his disciples saying: "Go forth and propagate among all nations."

(Why can't the bible be that great?)

Oh yes, I've got a question for you (Since I'm not talking to anyone else at the moment...) What's so bad about polygamy? What is the reason that it is against the law? (Other than the fact that our society is based on christian values... wait, aren't the mormons christian?) just wondering... oh wait, one other thing, (if you read my story I explain it a little more but,) tell me, what does 0 divided by 0 equal?

anyway, enough mysteries of life,

have a nice night
rightclick5ave chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
aw man i steal lines from songs ): or maybe, i try to at least twist them round so that they don't sound so ripped. AH. i'll stop defending myself. *bows in worship* you got me there. ):
poet tree chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
your titles entrance me

and even your author's notes (or a.a. - stands for what?) add to the poetry.
elasticbobaturtle chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Somehow, you took out the harsh edge of the sarcasm and made it easier for the reader to relate. Nicely done; I love how you always connect your pieces in such quirkily selected words.
Ellin Louise chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I love the line "lost in photo lensesand dead leaves". Love it.
tsym chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
*applauds*

Good writing and concept. : )
My New Pen Name chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
So unique. . . I love it, good job! "We have ripped ourselves from the same canvas and ended up right side down"- so cool!: D
citrus scented chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
i love the title and the red plastic cups...this just seems to be swarming with thought provoking lines..bubbling with such vivid and harsh and deep imagery. its wicked. "everyone's A writer now" so true...i think i get the angle you're coming from.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
it's true tho...cruelty, tragedy - the new beauty. anyway, about the poem, i like the words in paratheses. nice work.
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
lol is this about me? he he! i like it, especially the beginning. and cos its true.

(btw, in my review, r u calling me a slag?)
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
interesting poem. i find this a little complicated but i like the enjambement techniques used. great job and enjoy life! (why? cuz i said so!)

p.s don't ask me why i said that, probably cuz i'm hyper. lol. :-)

mez
frayedlifeforce chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
so envious of the way you write. i love the way you word and i like how you write in your own unique style. fantastic work. i loved the last verse.
eden is burning chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
It's true. But we all do it... well I do. Beautifully written though.

x
It Sounds Horrible chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Everyone does steal lines from songs nowadays (well I'm guilty of it anyway). I really liked the ending to the first stanza. So much truth in this poem.