Reviews for toxicity
ThePerfectImperfection chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Oh, I like this one. The chemistry theme is one that I've used once myself... we're such nerds. But I like the intensity of this, the almost confessional sort of attitude-like the narrator (you?) can't get the words out fast enough, she's gasping for breath and trying to say everything before she get's distracted by hishertheir sin again.

...Anywhere close?
Stylo chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Hey...sorry about not reviweing for a while there. I was kinda caught up with my finals at school.

Gosh. What's there to criticise? I mean, really. The writing is just your own. The style is just amazing. If anyone alse tried to use this style, I'm sure they'd totally screw up.

You're stuff's just so original...This one particularly. I like it very much...but Ideals will always be my favourite. Not that this isn't amazing - I mean, they all are. That's why you're on my Fave Authors list. And I'm very picky 'bout that one...:-)

Well, come out with more soon!
a lonely september chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
woah. incredibily written. had a song by soad in my head while i read it.
trouble32 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
i like what you said. it is good and it has it's own flow to it. it is a good way of writing that is all your own. keep up the good work.