Reviews for swallowing sin
Gateau chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
hopeful and raw, beautiful like always. keep it up, hil.

- gateau
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Intriguing, I liked this with the many elements you wove into it (i.e. months, seasons, money)
Leaving Here chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
wow. this one is going on my favs. i love how you used august and feb (my b-day month) its great. i love the hwole belive it or not is
Elizabeth Ebony chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
"you just can't say no to summer" that reminds me of somebody with that sort of burden,this sent shivers down my haven't posted anything in so long! your work is so 're a brilliant writer,keep it up.
Katybuckets chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
god...I don't know how you do it

I'm so amazed
VELVETxKISSES chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
wow, this is great. i enjoyed reading your profile as well _ we have a LOT in common, i've always hated lip gloss, but was never sure why, i'm 16, i write sins not tragedies, love makes me vulnerable, i hate drugs and alcohol, and i'd never buy into, put someone into, or throw myself into a trend. well, email me and we'll chat sometime. i'll talk to you later, mwah!ttyl, ttfn, swak!

*Skye
akaSummer chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
oh. i like the last line, "you just can't say no to summer." very good, as always. :D
Dawn Gabriel chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Wow...that was amazing... there's not words for how much arse that
In State of Agony chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I just can say...WOW...

a exellent piece...
Pomeranian-Poufy chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Absolutely awesome. I like the little quiet details, it really makes it original. Great imagery.
lastwrites chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Confusing, to say the least. The italic and bold have very little effect when used as only a single letter and definetly can make a piece powerful by bolding an entire word. And, even if it is a poetry thing, the repetition of "believe it or not" has very small meaning to this poem what so ever.
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Oh wow. Chilling. Amazing and chilling all at the same time. I love it. It fit together so well and came full circle and AH I love it. I can't explain, it just really spoke to me, you know?
Naibz chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
having guy problems?

this is a great poem. I like the way you insert the sexual acts in a subtle manner.

the ending is fantastic.

keep writing.
Juni chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I love this. . . I get such vivid images in my mind and this feeling of the forbidden. . . Fabulous! The repetition works so well. . . Great! : D
xHannahx chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
hmm. interesting stuff. like the imagery, like the mysticism. good stuff.

Han.