Reviews for Strawberry Jam
Mistress of Eternity chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Sticky, icky jam. I love the varied repetitions - and the stench of jam is overpowering.

(Your profile says like Jacqueline Carey? What did you think of the last 2 books, if you've read them that is...?)

-Anna
mistressKC chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Wow, that was certainly unique. I loved your descriptions. I don't think I've ever seen strawberry jam in such a manner
DarkBlysse chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Whoa...deep. Though I think 'kaleidoscopic' sounds odd, and just 'kaleidoscope flavours' would sound a little better.

Great work! _
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Nice theme of strawberry jam - its multiple meanings are expressed quite well.
paper dolls chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I will look at strawberry jam the same way again.
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Yikes! Very memorable, and impressive...what an ending...sort of like the loss of innocence to me...good job! Freaky! Love, mia
teh tarik chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
deliciously eerie. i love the language.
ovp chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
wow death by jam... thats cool
Ellin Louise chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
A different take on something so sweet like jam.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
wow.. very creepy.. nice repition and cool concept
Juni chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Intriguing. . . kind of creepy, but beautiful. "Tangy, kaleidoscopic flavors" is probably my favorite part. . . it made my picture a mouth full of rainbow light. . .*shrug*Awesome!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
wow its like smthg being so much of a part of you then killing you.. tho i think i completely missed the point of it :S. i like the strawberry jam tho; very nice touch!

and thanks for reviewing my piece, im glad you liked it! i figured if im having this problem then so must someone else out there :P thanks again ;)
Dashdam chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Caramel, beloved, you have one dark mind.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
ah, from what i have heard and seen of them, pretty interesting and slightly weirdbut weird is good, in most cases true

i like the abstractness
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
creepy, but prettypretty. youmakestrawberryjamcreepy.

* noelle