Reviews for Pass This On To
Dreaming Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I'm loving this.
xX N. de Urfe Xx chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
love it ]

especially the last line...
The Candle Thief chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Wow, this is by far one of my most favorite poems on the website. So expressive.

Keep it up! :3

-Ramen
Frozen From Mist chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
O, very interesting. I love how you used the weather elements throughout the poem. It's really deep especially the lines 'And if I could never breathe again while I'm around you, I would willingly die of suffocation.' The only thing I kinda don't understand is the title. If I were you one thing I would incorrperate it into the poem a little more like adding a line with the word pass or on, but poety is so free that it really doesn't matter. I can't believe that you're just as good poet as a writer. Keep it up.

Meghan- Reviews_Found
Bomee chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
the melding of words is like sugar to my lips- it's so beautiful. good work from reviewer's found :)
Mezmiro chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Pretty! Poems are hard to write indeed, and this one turned out quite well. The second line stands out and somewhat irks me, but the rest seems to follow a smooth pace.

For some reason I imagine an Irish man singing this..don't know why, but I do!
An Unwanted Accesory chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I really loved the imagery. How she swims through the fog in the begining, thats just a cool concept. Well I liked this poem very much. and you should continue writing more poems.-Analeigh
melika elena chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Pretty, flowing, and sweet. Good job.
Kjersti chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Very nice. I really liked it. Can't think of much else to say today, my brain is working on zero energy.
Rose of Ivory chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
I like the descriptive, yet conversational quality of it. Your understated words produce more feeling than sentimental cliches.