Reviews for Balance, Perfection, and Harmony
Spirit Tigress chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I liked all the different examples for ying and yang. I've done a project on the two, but it was nowhere as good as this!
LIPSTICKFLAMINGOSROCKROLL chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
IF THE ZEBRAS HAD NO STRIPES WUD IT MEAN HES NAKEY?
veronica chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
this is good. it reminds me of what happened to one of my best friends. like, pretty much down to the nittiest detail. idk how u came up with all of it but it's awesome. cuz i suck at writting poetry. well talk to ya later!
Orion Demasecus chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Interesting poem. Good contast with a bit of a twist to it, nice. Oh and i read your bio and i just realized that your friend is on my favorite's list. Also i have to say that youre advice at the bottom of your bio is evil. I mean you tell us not to trust anyone but we don't trust anyone then that would include not trusting you and therefore not following your advice which brings us back to not trusting anyone...in other words it's a vicious cycle. Also that bit in the end about not listening to you just makes that circle even more complicated because by not listening to you we are following your advice of not trusting anyone and therefore we are listening to you...sorry i got carried away. I'm a little crazy too. Anyways thanks for reading my stuff and so far i think your stuff is pretty good.
anonymous cutter chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
this is my ABSOLUTE fav girl. Awsome stuff. you get to be one of my fav authors