Reviews for ISlash
dancing the samba in drag chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Wow, this story REALLY made me think. I mean, I was really chicken to read it, but I'm glad I did. I mean, when I was little, I thought homosexuality was wrong, just plain wrong, and up until a minute ago I thought incest was wrong, just plain wrong, too. But now I'm all, well, if they aren't going to have kids...

Btw, I LOVE the author's note. I think the next time someone asks me what I'm doing while procrastinating so fiercely, I will tell them what exactly I am reading.
broflove chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
And when he came, he’d roared out that title, that one word that has made me his since the very first time he’d learned to speak; “Daddy.”

That's definately my favourite line.
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I love Ry. His character and the speech where he tells his dad about how he wanted him and needed him to save him but he didn't. It was moving :] Anyhoo. Loved the story. How many times have I said this? Haha.
Soulie chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
;) I'll be part of your homosexual incest.

I'm kidding. D

I love your oneshots.

Love Notes actually made me cry.

Good job, dearie.
A.S. Leer chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Okay, I'm sorry, but ew. I love your writing. I love most slash. I love brother x brother. But father x son just grosses me out. Well, other than the two Papa to Kiss in the Dark OAVs, and with that you find out in the end that they're not father and son as the kid has thought... They're uncle and nephew. Oh well, I'll stick with reading 'Record, and Press Play'.
DeadlyPinkPuchu chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
lol yeah, telling people you write gay incest is a great way to make friends.

Ah, but then my friends here in NM don't even know I write period, so I can't talk XP
b.j.H-BGP chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
sorry! i'm too lazy to log in. this is different from anything else i've read but like always it's marvelously awesome! fantastic! you NEVER cease to amaze me, seriously. good job, hugs and on to the next story!

LOTSA HUGS,

b.j./H-BGP
Selayn1666 chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Wow...this has left me utterly speechless. Too many thoughts going through my head.

By the way...I also went to bars when I was little (with my Dad...but certainly not in that way). So I understand what you mean.
poet tree chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
You are an amazing writer. Normally I get kind of an...icky feeling when I read incest, although I really don't have much of a problem with it in reality, but you make it amazing. Dude.

I'm gonna have to try the whole "I write homosexual incest" thing next time my mother drags me to confessional.

I am such a bad person.
seraphim-rush chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I'm quite uh...bewildered. O_O You succeed at surprising me! I was hoping this would be another brotherly love story, but yeah...guess not. When Ry screamed "Daddy!", I have a feeling it was not meant for this reaction, but I cracked up. xD Just something about him screaming that is highly amusing to me. :D Anyways, great job, though!
don't photograph me chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Well, I'm not really into the whole fatherxson incest but this was really good. Very awesome.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Once again...a really good read...ur awesum at these stories...u really grasp everything, lol...neways, off 2 read more, lol_
blessed-dragon chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I am confused as to what exactly it is I should think about this story. But then again, I have been told very often that I think too much to begin with. So let's just stick with the story was unique and interesting and made me wonder about things I generally don't want to worry about. You're an awesome writer. Only somebody with great literary skills could author a story where the reader isn't sure whether or not they should be disgusted by incest.
Naomi Schemer chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
This was dirty...but very erotic too. The problem with father/son relationship (as opposed to sibling relationship), in my book at least, is that it's too much like a dom/sub relationship...and I hate those so freaking much. One of the reasons I like your stories is you don't use the pesky cliche ever so rampant in bad online fiction and yaoi.

Description of the bar was lovely..I could picture it. I also liked the very vague background information you gave the reader, and the seemingly meaningless knowledge about baseball in the father and son's life. It's like you spedified about the less important things, but it made the story better. I really liked it (despite the who feeling of dom/sub-ness).
Frosted Midnight chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
this is very good me freind *nod nod* just whom did you tell you wrote homosexual incest?...oh now that would be a convo i would pay to see