Reviews for Bloody Guardian
Blair Phoenix chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
Very nice overall, though I'd have liked some more chapters, especially between this chapter and the last one lol. Oh well, very good read regardless
deathgeonous chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
Hmm, interesting. While it kinda feels somewhat disjointed, it is also a very compelling read, as in it compels you to read it. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Harry chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
A very nice ending Shane. I look forward to more courting and wooing in the future!
Harry chapter 7 . 9/16/2008
Well, Heather certainly had an interesting time during the riots of 1969! I'm just grateful she made it out in one piece. Now, lets see how she wants to proceed on this novel of hers.
Harry chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
A very nice chapter. I look forward to seeing who Heather plans on giving this exquisite cameo broach to.
Harry chapter 5 . 1/4/2007
Sounds like Alice and this young lady might just be in for a VERY interesting evening!
Harry chapter 4 . 9/18/2006
Heather is the type of Vampiress that I would rather have as an ally than as an enemmy! Powers that she can call upon with ease, a sense of honor, traits that I can respect very much. I would rather have her watching my back in a fight than fighting against her!
Harry chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
Talk about revenge being a dish served cold! Heather is dishing it out very well indeed!
Harry chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
No, no NO! Heather, this young lady TRULY loved you! To send her away was a act of cruelty, not love. Given time, she might have willingly asked you to turn her, so she could join you forever.
Harry chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Well Alice, you did the honorable thing there. But, if you want to see Heather again, you had best make sure that she knows what you are, so that there are no problems between the two of you.
fireinu chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I like the carickters. I will look forwerd to mor with them.