Reviews for Automatic Flower
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I actually like it better without the last two lines, but this is a tingly, entrancing poem.
Spare Change chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
I love your images. They are so strange, but you're good with words-you make them work! Haha. This would make a very interesting modern painting. (Hmm, would you be so kind as to allow me to make something out of this? Flowers...) Nice nice. :)
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
i really like this - an original theme. beautiful! :D
violet bones chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
i really enjoyed this! it's very original and creative. great metaphor and imagery.

love, Violet
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
This has an interestingly excellent quality. I can't define it, but this really creates a magnificent sound and visual-imagery appeal. Great write.
ronshaberry chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Ooh, nice personification and all. We're learning about literary devices at school. I can now pronounce onomatopoeia. But I can't spell it. Anyway, the more I look at this the more lighthearted and funny I think it is. Like "The roots split through migraine;"

I hope that's supposed to be funny, because I cracked up. In a good way. This is genius stuff.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
it is strangeso distant, sort of how i feel right now

distance, distance, distance
notACTUALLYwriting chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
WEird. In a good way...
coal and marigolds chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I liked the imagery in this and the way the words flowed from one to the next. I didn't really understand what you were talking about, though, but that could just be me.
crazy dog events chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I have my Oh!Pretty face on.

Keep up the good work.