Reviews for Will You?
DropDeadRomantic chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Take my advice honey. TELL HIM! I was in the exact situation this last year. I was completely head over heals for this guy, but he went out with both of my cousins. So i was there when he went out with both of them in the time span of 2 years. I was there when he broke up with both of them, and only considered me a friend. I was there when He asked my cousin, the one that is the same age as me, out the second time. It was HELL... Shit. I just looked at the date when you wrote this, and it was 2 years ago. I hope you told him before he left. I hope it worked out. I really do. Good luck honey.
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
aw! OMFG i luvved it! _

kudos. _

*miss sp*
q is for quirks chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Your poem was beautiful and easily relateable. It's very good.

As for your dilemma, I have a quote that might be able to help you: "There are not many people in this world with the ability to give you butterflies, and if you don't tell those people how you feel, it'll be like spending the rest of your life in your own personal prison."

Anyways, really good poem, honestly. Hope you figure out your dilemma!
Too Forgetful chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
wow, i dunno dude. i have no idea how he'll react! haha. it's gonna be awkward, though. S
dee chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
luby!w8..tis bout kev?(hehe i kno it is!)hahahahahahahahahaYEAH!tell him!..its so obvioushe lykx u noh?..dude heolredy told meh he's gna ask u 4 tha prom!TELL HIM!...or I'LL b tha one 2 haunt u day n night..ttyl!
Benjamin - To Be Deleted chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
TELL HIM! tell him tell him tell him!

Trust me, I almost lost my girlfriend, cuz I wasn't going to tell her. That would have been the biggest mistake of my life. We both felt the same-neither of us were going to say anything. (she's shy & timid, I am a coward!)

If he responds poorly, then he doesn't deserve you. Besides, there's nothing to be gained by hiding your feeling. I did-it very nearly cost me the best thing thats ever happened to me.

If he responds in kind, then you just got yourself a boyfriend!

I really hope it works out for you, however you decide to handle it.

::love has reasons that reason knows nothing of::
Drops of Jewpiter chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
great poem. i love the line 'these questions haunt me every night, every day' good job ;)~dropsofjewpiter~
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
The whole point of life is to try, if you fail, you try again, sound fair?

No, it never does, but we have no choice.

Alan