Reviews for Recipe for Making a Kite
His Mercy's Waiting chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Beautiful piece. Your flow, rhythm, and rhyme are impeccable. :) Great job, this is going on my faves. Woo-hoo!

Keep writing!
kenansense chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Yeah...you have an AMAZING talent with words here. This I could very easily see published. Please keep writing; I'm adding you to my favorites list!

Also...one of my favorite things about your poems is your ranged vocabulary. You can express things very simply and then go in the next line to SAT words that rhyme and fit perfectly.
Just A Note In The Wind chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Wow! I really like this! It is indeed short and very sweet. I can see this being in a children's book of poems with a picture next to it. Very good!
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
oh, my god. so gorgeous. that was actually manically beautifully uplifting & whirling & smooth & tiptoed. gorgeous. gorgeous. i can't say it enough.
The Postscript chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Beautiful - I love this style of writing, I suppose since I enjoy cooking too. I really like the last line, "Then tie all your tears to the tail of your kite." Many words in this could symbolize various things, but the last line reminded me of a retreat I went on, and we made friendship bracelets, just the ones made out of simple knots. And they told us as we were doing them that with each knot to lay down one of our worries or stress. It was a simple, but healing power. Anyway, nice write. Keep it up.
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
This is so adorable, and I loved that you rhymed which adds so much to this piece.

Thanks for catching my mistake by the way! and you should update more since your poetry is very addictive :)