Reviews for Images of Creation
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Aww, how sweet! A bday present for katherine? That's nice _

- Sarah
heroin zombie chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Straight, colourful, with a nice eye for technical detail and design. It sort of reminds me of my own stuff.

I don't have much in the way of criticism, except for maybe the repetition of "sometimes you need/have to..." got a bit too repetitive and came off as a bit moralistic. But, other than that, I liked it.
WyrdWolf chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
Too true. There's so much crap going on-people need to just sit and look at the little things that bring hope, no matter their age. Block out the cacophony and embrace the silence. this poem really hits it home.

Oh, and I live in New York. Rain's alright unless you wanted to golf...pfft. Oh, well. That's what tomorrow is for.

Laughter on the 23rd Floor is a comedy/tradgedy thing, but really funny. It's about people who write for a comedy show in the 50's. Really witty. If you can find it, you wouldn't regret it.

Love your work!
eldrin chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Beautiful images...a nice message. Lovely work.
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Um. Thanks again for writing this poem for my b-day! I really appreciate it...) One day, I will get over my laziness and finish up the next chapter of my story. I promise I will...And just one question. I read the last review for this poem and that confused me. A LOT. Anyways, I really love this poem. I NEVER EVER want to grow up. I guess...that's not really gonna happen. Ah well. One can always dream. Keep up the awesome work!
pseudonym-of-mine chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Beautiful poem.

If you're confused about your sexuality, don't worry. Just go with the flow, and it'll all come unwound eventually. *does flowy-thing with arms, fails miserably* Damn, and thank you for your review!
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
This is wonderfully well developed. The images leap off the page to create a wonderful flow and sound. Nicely done.
empathic life chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Your poetry is addictive. I'm supposed to be packing to go camping. Another poem I'm jealous of. Stop being so incredibly amazing, Felicia! I'm kidding, of course. What would my life be without your poetry to read? -E. L.
wildwolffree17 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006