Reviews for my bottom draw
caralita chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
"acustic riffs and blood cutsun dried lyrics that dont meanwhat they say they do"

that line is INCREDIBLE! i love it! i love it
ShadesofBlue69 chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
cool, I really like the last 2 lines, they clinch it perfectly. and the message behind this..is strong, but it's not easily recognized, which is good, it makes me think.
ossining chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
That is just intense. I find it hard to believe that this could have actually happened, and if it did, well, I'm sorry. It's just heartbreaking. Nice work. Keep writing! :)
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
Wow, that was insane. Insanely good, that is. OMG, I still have no idea where you're going with this, lol, but this is awesome. I want to get into your mind. Crazy. Keep writing! :)
gryffindork09 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
first stanza :] you're amazing, keep writing!
the naked civil servant chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
jesus christ. i'm sorry. so FUCKING powerful.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
blood cut

sun dried lyrics that dont mean

what they say they do

jesus that was faintly amazing : i am also violently in love with the first and last stanzas, so bitter/satirical/cutting/morbid/fakeplasticcynical

gorgeous, just gorgeous.
simpleplan13 chapter 3 . 4/29/2006
i love the for now in the first stanza and I really love that whole measurment concept.. great piece..sad and beautiful
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
Wow, that's pretty random. I like how the words are just there, and it's a mishmash, but it works for some reason, though I have honestly no clue what you're talking about. There does seem to be a theme, despite the randomness, and that makes things easier to follow. In theory. LOL. Keep writing! :)
Thorn's-girl chapter 3 . 4/27/2006
Fantastic. I had to read it twice to actually get it - the first time I didn't read deeply enough - and then I read it a third for good measure.

The way you've formatted this (how did you do it, btw?) is very well done. It divides itself nicely, breaking it down into a sort of "plot line," if that makes sense. There is supression, here, and angst that isn;t really worded as angst, which makes it so much more digestable. Basically, I love it.
Thorn's-girl chapter 2 . 4/27/2006
I had forgotten how much I loved your stuff.

"I was innocent-I was stupid/and I didn't care" THis, right here, captures that perfect blend of flippant reality so well. You feel it. I felt like this could have been interpreted in a couple of ways, but the one i like best is that she saw herself and was ashamed; i think thats the most basic interpretation, but I like it. Its one of those things no one really writes about; they may touch on it, but i haven't read anything that captures it as successfully as you have.
a lonely september chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
this was somehow sad... i liked it tho and you did a nice job writing it.
My New Pen Name chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
A few spelling errors: acoustic, very nice, thought-inducing and creative. I like it.
Aquafied chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
ah, reminds me of watching a dvd on the dresden dolls. the girl in that band (amanda) is so comfortable being herself, it's refreshing

we all lack confidence and a mirror that doesnt make things up
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
wow.. very powerful and sad... especially that end
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »